About Me

Santa Cruz, California
I'm a 21 year old student and artist who makes games and other art. This is my portfolio.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TIGSource Adult/Educational Games Competition

TIGSource held another games competition over the summer and this summer's theme was Adult/Educational games.

Check out the gallery of all the games here:

I developed A Sexual Safari0 on my own.

I also collaborated with the guys from Gang Garrison to create Super Cock Blockers.

I'm hesitant to post screenshots because both these games are intended for adult consumtion only. But if you are in fact, an adult, I would check them out because they are both quite amusing.


Edit: Quick Followup.

Super Cock Blockers came in 4th place and A Sexual Safari came in 11th. There were 28 entries. The full results can be found here: Adult/Educational Compo Results

No comments:

Blog Archive